- Will Ferrell is hilarious, Frank The Tank makes the movie
- Plenty of standout quotes
- Unexpected Snoop Dogg cameo, so random, so legit
- Funny introduction to Dean Pritchard and their history together
- Dean Pritchard is an absolute douche....it's awesome, he is a perfect villain
- The dart gun scene is one of the greatest comedic moments of all time
- "Took the restrictor plate off to give the Red Dragon a little more juice!.....Hey Mike"
- "....she showed me the knife!"
- The Godfather nickname might be the single best nickname a person could ask for
- Vince Vaughn as a middle-aged man constantly trying to promote his audio store
- Frank constantly trying to re-gift the bread maker
- The recruitment/kidnapping scenes are fantastically over the top
- Portrays just how ridiculous the college experience can truly be
- Puts Luke Wilson's love life plotline on the back burner, but then at other times wants it to be front and center
- Bland Luke Wilson as usual, he is easily the least interesting of the bunch
One of the top five best college comedies of all time (along with Animal House) and one of the best comedies of the 21st century! What makes Old School stand out from the rest of the pack is that it features middle aged men trying to live the fraternity life, which they clearly have no business doing so and its a riot! The movie kind of serves as a portal to many older men who wish to return to the college life, where life seemed so much simpler and your social life thrived. Old School perfectly mixes the college lifestyle (binge drinking, sorority girls, parties) with real life problems (divorce, responsibility, children). It shows that the two lifestyles certainly do not mix, but it's fun to watch and see which role they put a head of one another and the results that come with it. Old School is totally worth the watch, especially for Frank The Tank, which is one of Will Ferrell's best roles of all time.